Summer can be a tricky time when it comes to wedding hairstyles. You want something simple, elegant, and one that won't make you sweat. I have picked out 5 summer wedding hairstyles that will check off all your boxes.
1. This look has it all. It has the curl, messiness, simpleness, but still elegant and clean. The added touch of the floral and greenery put it over the top perfect. If you are having an outdoor summer wedding, then this is the up-do for you.
2. This up-do style is perfect for a summer wedding if you want something a little more elegant and clean cut. The small braid incorporated makes it gorgeous and emphasizes the curls and sparkle from the accessory.
3. This look is great for an outdoor/indoor wedding and reception. An easy but beautiful styled look. You will be able to move it around if you get warm or keep it down if you are cold.
4. If you are having a summer beach wedding, then this is the look to consider. The beach waves and braid make it absolutely gorgeous and will tie into your whole wedding theme. Also, because of the half up braid, it will be a hairstyle that won't make you overheat on the beach.
5. I picked this look as a great summer wedding hairstyle because it is a simple but beautiful braid that will look clean and elegant on any hair type. There are several different styles of braids that match the summer theme, but I chose this one because of the added details. The roses make it sweet and perfect if you have a spaghetti strap dress to bring more attention to your hair.
We hope that gives you some fun ideas for your summer wedding! People who liked this blog post also enjoyed Summer Wedding Favor Ideas!
Dreaming of a summer wedding? See our summer date availability!